Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012

imo.im facebook login missing accounts

For a while now, when ever I login to imo.im using my Facebook account, I am missing all my other accounts. If I manually add one account, all my accounts come back. Today they even have a error message for this:

Your linked accounts on Jabber | Jabber | AIM / ICQ | MSN could not be logged in automatically. In order to fix this, please log into one of your other linked accounts. We recommend using an imo account to link all your other accounts. Register today!

But I wanted a bugfix, so I ask and after just a few hours I got a answer:

I'm afraid that due to some changes in how Facebook allows us to connect with them, it will no longer be possible for us to retrieve your linked accounts. I hate to say this, but it is not something we will be able to fix.

The only fix they can offer is to not sign out or "sign into your imo network account with a password--then you will get all of your accounts in one go.". So I made a password reset and can login with my imo account now.

Still I loved to have a single sign on solution. So I added my google account to imo. That works just fine!




Like it? Share it! Flattr this

Keine Kommentare: